I am proud to announce that Nevermet Press released our first PDF last week. We took the system agnostic web content for our first villain, The Desire, and turned it into a resource for 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons.
While I designed the villain’s concept, the talented crew of Nevermet Press really took the ball and ran with it, creating some fantastic encounters, magic items, and organizations that can easily be plugged into an existing campaign. Not to mention all the hard work done by Jonathan Jacobs to organize and layout out a pretty damn good looking book.
I waited a week to announce it here so I could post some links to some nice people that took the time to review our book. So, if you’re interested, read what everyone has to say about our first outing or go ahead and pick yourself up a copy of Portrait of a Villain: The Desire today ($9.95).
- Uncle Bear: Nevermet Press Debuts with The Desire
- Altern8: What Should We Play – Portrait of a Villain
- Gnome Stew: The Desire, The City’s First Mistress
- D20 Source: Product Review: Portrait of a Villain – The Desire
- Examiner: Review: Portrait of a Villain – The Desire
- Newbie DM: Review: Portrait of a Villain